Here at Kemp and Kemp, we have made quite a name for ourselves when it comes to catering for 'all Vegetarian' weddings, and more recently 'all Vegan' weddings. I have a sneaky feeling this is something to do with Karen's passion for flavour, texture and colour - something which isn't often prevalent in the 'veggie option' offered out by most caterers.
In true Kemp and Kemp style - we don't have set menus, but here are a few vegan options to inspire you:
Served to the table for your guests to share.
- Sweet potato & coriander quesadillas
- Butternut squash, greens & quinoa fritters with sumac
- Spiced vegetable samosas with fresh mango salsa
- Baskets of breads & flatbreads
- Baba ganoush with pomegranate seeds
- Smokey cumin & walnut muhamara
- Black bean & pumkin seed hummus
Served to each table for guests to share.
- Charred celeriac steaks with crispy harissa sweet potato fries
- Tomato & coconut cassoulet
- Puy lentils, griddled raddichio & walnuts with Manuka honey
- Jewelled basmati rice (apricots, dates, toasted nuts, coriander & pomegranate seeds)
- Elderflower & prosecco jelly with edible flowers
- Raw brownies with salted caramel
- Chargrilled stone fruits with lemon geranium water