Sharing feasts are a great way to wow your guests at a wedding! People eat with their eyes first, so imagine what might happen when over sized boards and bowls of food find their way to the tables.
We’ve put together our favourite summer and winter sharing boards for you to take a little look at:
- A Charcuterie board with San Danielle ham, Milano salami, Fennel salami, bresaola. Served with rocket & quails eggs.
- A Bruschetta board with baby plum tomato, basil and garlic; caramelised red onion in balsamic and thyme with goats cheese; crushed cannellini beans with olive oil, garlic and rosemary.
- Griddled baby courgettes with feta & mint, lemon & olive oil dressing.
- Served with rustic breads, marinated olives and extra virgin olive oil.
- ‘Flattened’ chicken, boneless chicken stuffed under the skin with fresh thyme, lemon zest & garlic. Served with aioli & salsa verde.
- Baby roast potatoes in rosemary oil
- Summer vegetables in lemon vinaigrette
- Green tabbouleh (cucumber & spring onion)
- Sharing bowls of Eton Mess
Extra big spoons!
- A Charcuterie board with San Danielle ham, Milano salami, Fennel salami, bresaola.
- Baked Camembert served warm focaccia bread for dunking.
- Chicken liver and pear brandy pate.
The pie and mash shop! Gourmet home-made (of course) shortcrust pastry pies. Imagine board, piled high with pies:
- Steak and ale
Steak, mushroom and red wine
- Chicken, leek and tarragon
- Bowls of mash or bowls of parmesan and thyme oven roasted chips
- Bowls of peas a la Francais (in olive oil, softened onion & rosemary)
- Hot honeyed apple tart
- Warm chocolate brownies
- Served with home-made custard